zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zsolt Beothy-Elo <zbeothy-...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Question about Clustered Setup in two data centers
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:57:25 GMT
Not sure customer will accept to deploy an infrastructure service to EC2 (or any other hosting
service), but it's worth mentioning it. Still there will be questions about realibility, response
times, firewalls, etc.... Anyway, thx for the quick answers on this mailing list. As soon
as we have relased our product I will add it to the PoweredBy page in the wiki.

Zsolt