Thanks guys!  That helps a lot.

~Jared

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
If I remember correctly, the path is just a reference so that you know which call the callback is referring to.

-Flavio

On Feb 3, 2011, at 5:28 PM, Jared Cantwell wrote:

Hi all!

This may be a silly question, but I can't find the answer in the docs
anywhere.  If you perform a sync operation (to flush the leader/follower
channel), it takes in a path.  What is that path used for?  Is only that
path sync'd?  Are children of that path sync'd?  Is the whole tree sync'd?
I am hoping that the path and its children are sync'd.

Thanks,
Jared

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301