zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extracting Zab from Zookeeper
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:45:14 GMT
It's non-trivial - but iirc the patches/links on ZOOKEEPER-30 show the
finished work product from the original effort. I suspect that this
would be a great starting point, most of the work being to "port"
those changes onto the latest trunk. Ben what do you think? Was the
original approach solid? Seems like a great starting point.

Patrick