zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need for more conditional write support
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:50:11 GMT
Well, I would just call the first method set.

And I think that the second method is no easier to implement and probably a
bit less useful.

The idea that the second might be almost as useful as the first is
interesting however.  It probably
means that we should allow some of the data elements to be null or something
to allow for testing
versions but not setting data.