zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: counter with zookeeper
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:59:54 GMT
Shame on me for not reading more carefully and stating the obvious.

In my (slight) defense, the README talks about making sure that the the
counter is incremented by exactly 1.  I took that statement and ran with it.
 A slight elaboration there might have helped me realize that your
implementation was considerably more sophisticated.