zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From David Alves <davidral...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few questions on zookeeper
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:30:41 GMT
Hi Ted

	Thank you again for your insight.
	Regarding the rolling reconfigure solution...  Is there any documentation on this procedure?
	Regarding the two zk instances on a single machine... wouldn't that make that machine a SPOF?
the objective here was to maintain a sustainable two machine config for a single server (2
nodes active-passive) highly available deployment, and take advantage of the fact that zk
is already being used for larger (<3 active nodes) deployments.

regards
David