zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From 俊贤 <junx...@taobao.com>
Subject RE: zkfuse
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 02:12:23 GMT
Hi mahadev,

My os is Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.18-164.el5 #1 SMP Thu Sep 3 03:33:56 EDT 2009 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

 The errror occured when I run the autoreconf -if command reminded in the README file.

follow the error info:

configure.ac:51: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_INT64_T
configure.ac:58: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_UINT32_T
configure.ac:59: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_UINT64_T
configure.ac:60: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_UINT8_T

Thanks you!
JunX

junxian
From: Mahadev Konar [mahadev@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: 25 September 2010 06:19
To: zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: zkfuse

Hi Jun,
  I havent seen people using zkfuse recently. What kind of issues are you
facing?

Thanks
mahadev

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。