zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: node symlinks
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:12:31 GMT
HI Maarteen,
  Can you elaborate on your use case of ZooKeeper? We currently don't have
any symlinks feature in zookeeper. The only way to do it for you would be a
client side hash/lookup table that buckets data to different zookeeper
servers.

Or you could also store this hash/lookup table in one of the zookeeper
clusters. This lookup table can then be cached on the client side after
reading it once from zookeeper servers.

Thanks
mahadev