zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Martin Waite <waite....@gmail.com>
Subject building client tools
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:09:08 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build the c client on debian lenny for zookeeper 3.3.1.

autoreconf -if
configure.ac:33: warning: macro `AM_PATH_CPPUNIT' not found in library
configure.ac:33: warning: macro `AM_PATH_CPPUNIT' not found in library
configure.ac:33: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_CPPUNIT
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

I probably need to install some required tools.   Is there a list of what
tools are needed to build this please ?

regards,
Martin