zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>
Subject RE: Guaranteed message delivery until session timeout?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:44:20 GMT
Ted,

You are correct.  This is a resend.  The apache mail server had some hiccups and did not subscribe
me until just a few minutes ago and the archives appear to be out of date so I had no means
to verify the delivery of my message, which I had sent this morning but before having positive
confirmation that I was subscribed.

My apologies for the resend. Any answers to the original message would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan