Hi Folks,

I'm trying to use zookeeper via zkpython to set an acl on a node, and then test that acl. I've configured a super user, and create a node with an acl with the all permission and a digest scheme. However i find that i end up not being able to touch the node with the credentials as per the configured acl user, perhaps even more oddly i can't access the node with the super user (passed in via system property on the cli via Dzookeeper.DigestAuthenticationProvider.superDigest). Any attempt to acces the node raises an exception
zookeeper.NoAuthException: not authenticated

i've attached a demonstration script that exhibits the problem. Is there something i'm doing wrong here or is it an issue with zkpython?

thanks,

Kapil