zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Misbehaving zk servers
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:24:21 GMT
Did you find any bugs on java.sun.com related to those? ;-)

That does sound like a good solution to me. We should stop accepting
connections and log it to the log as well. We might also want to update
the user docs and tell users to monitor the FD count as part of their
monitoring regime. Is there a way to register for notifications on those
via JMX? We might want to add this to our own JMX/4letterwords to
simplify monitoring of this critical resource for users.

Travis, would you mind creating a JIRA for this? Thanks!

Patrick