zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Henry Robinson <he...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper unit tester?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 22:47:17 GMT
Not to my knowledge, although such a thing would be nice to have. We are
very busy putting together the 3.3.0 release for the next few days, and
after that will be thinking about directions for 3.4.0 - testability will
definitely come up.

If this is something you're keen to have, please do create a JIRA (and even
better, consider contributing ;)).

cheers,
Henry

--