zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Osipiuk <luk...@osipiuk.net>
Subject Re: permanent ZSESSIONMOVED
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:38:02 GMT
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 20:05, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
> We'll probably need the ZK server/client logs to hunt this down. Can you
> tell if the MOVED happens in some particular scenario, say you are connected
> to a follower and move to a leader, or perhaps you are connected to server
> A, get disconnected and reconnected to server A? .... is there some pattern
> that could help us understand what's causing this?

When I get to office tomorrow I will try to investigate logs and maybe
i will be able to find out what the error scenario is.
But I am not sure if I will be able to find out what was the role of
each node when problem occurred?
Does zookeeper server log when node state changes between follower and
leader. Or can I make it log it?

Regards, Łukasz

Łukasz Osipiuk
mailto:lukasz@osipiuk.net