zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Gustavo Niemeyer <gust...@niemeyer.net>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper packages for Ubuntu
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:46:10 GMT
> Actually, the package is in Debian and Ubuntu copied it from there:
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/zookeeper
>
> But thanks to Matthias for helping me with the python binding.
>
> Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Oh, I'm really sorry about this.  I didn't know the package was based
on something else.

I just got in touch with Matthias to get it rolling because I didn't
find the Debian one, and he got back to me in the last few days
pointing out that it was available at his PPA.  It was my personal
naive assumption that it had been created by them, rather than an
intentional omission.

I apologize for the confusion.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer