zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Znode ACL watcher?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:29:30 GMT
no, you cannot watch for ACL changes. it is one of the
API/implementation simplifications we did since we didn't have a good
use case for it.

it does seem a little bit weird. we are following file system semantics
here. i guess for ultimate security only clients with admin permission
would be able to see an ACL.

ben