zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From xeoshow <xeos...@gmail.com>
Subject Can zookeeper achive the IBM TSA function?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 07:30:56 GMT
Hi dear all,
      I am new to zookeeper, and I have 2 DB2 servers A and B, and the
database is using the shared storage, at any time, only one DB2 server can
access the database storage, if A is active and connecting to the database,
then B can not connect to database...
      If A is broken, the IBM TSA software will monitor it and let B work as
a active Server and B can connect to database.
      I am wondering can this monitor part be replaced by zookeeper, using
zookeeper watch or something else?
      Kindly need your help and thanks a lot.