zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kay Kay <kaykay.uni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Namespace partitioning ?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:44:57 GMT
Thanks Mahadev /  Flavio for the pointers.

There are definitely some practical scenarions  that we feel would be
useful with this / that I should be able to put down over the w/e .

Curious ,  does this warrant a jira to consolidate the discussion to
keep in one place ? I had been trying to gather bits and pieces from
various sources .