zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: zkfuse
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:01:43 GMT
Hi Maarten,

  zkfuse does not have any support for acls. We havent had much time to
focus on zkfuse. Create/read/write/delete/ls are all supported. It was built
mostly for infrequent updates and more of a browsing interface on
filesystem. I don't think zkfuse is being used in production anywhere. Would
you mind elaborating your use case?

Thanks
mahadev