zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Erik Holstad <erikhols...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running contrib tests
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:12:21 GMT
Sorry that it took so long, but I ran into trouble when trying out trunk
instead of 3.2.1.
It has nothing to do with the zookeeper code, I think, but more with my
environment.
After switching to trunk, I got back the original error and have been
struggling with it
since.
I'm running on Fedora9.
So, to make sure that it works the line "/usr/local/lib/" needs to be in the
/etc/ld.so.conf.
If it is but it is still not working you have to run /sbin/ldconfig.

What I previous wrote about the different versions of Python, doesn't seem
to apply
any more, works fine for python2,5.

On my laptop where I run Ubuntu9.4 I don't have this problem.

Regards Erik