zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cluster Configuration Issues
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:44:47 GMT
bummer, donno what to say, what version of python are you using? works
for me in 2.5 and 2.6 (linux jaunty)

$ ls
LICENSE.txt  README.html     start.py      start.pyc   stop.py
stop.pyc   test3      zoocfg.py      zoocfg.pyc
ptest        README.textile  start.py.bak  start.tmpl  stop.py.bak
stop.tmpl  zkconf.py  zoocfg.py.bak  zoocfg.tmpl

$ python2.5 zkconf.py ../t/zookeeper-3.2.1 ptest
$ ls ptest/
cli.sh  localhost:2181  localhost:2182  localhost:2183  log4j.jar
log4j.properties  start.sh  status.sh  stop.sh  zookeeper.jar
$ rm -fr ptest
$ python2.6 zkconf.py ../t/zookeeper-3.2.1 ptest
$ ls ptest/
cli.sh  localhost:2181  localhost:2182  localhost:2183  log4j.jar
log4j.properties  start.sh  status.sh  stop.sh  zookeeper.jar

Perhaps you can try something like:

PYTHONPATH=. python zkconf.py ../t/zookeeper-3.2.1 ptest

that help at all?

Patrick