zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contrib section (nee Re: A modest proposal for simplifying zookeeper :)
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:00:19 GMT
So far we've stayed with the process used by core as this minimizes the
amount of work we need to do re process/build/release, etc... we just
copy the process/build/release etc... used in core, we get all that for
free. I'm hesitant to diverge as this will increase the amount of work
we need to do. Core has moved to Ivy, we may move to that at some point,
but currently we're focused on adding functionality, fixing bugs -- not
changing build.

Patrick