zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: zoo_set() version question
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:24:10 GMT
That's fine, but we should document it. Please enter a JIRA that the
docs should talk about this.

I notice we have this in the prog guide:
"Each time a znode's data changes, the version number increases."

Sort of a moot point once we fix the zoo_set api but we should
explicitly state that it increments by 1.

Patrick