yetus-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Running test-patch locally omits unit tests
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 19:12:01 GMT
Hi folks,

I've been trying to get a usable Yetus invocation for a local equivalent of
HBase's GH pre-commit bot. I'm mostly there, running in a linux VM with the
various static analysis tools, but it's not running the unit tests. The
summary tells me the unit module is indeed considered, but --debug gives me
no indication as to why a plugin is consider or not, is skipped or not.

Any ideas? How do I debug this further? I can post my scripts in a gist if
that's useful (there's likely a fair bit of HBase-specific stuff, starting
with our custom personality).

Thanks,
Nick