yetus-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running test-patch locally omits unit tests
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2019 00:42:09 GMT
It's on purpose. If you pass the cli option:

--run-tests

Then it'll run unit tests. The option is also activated by --robot and
--sentinel

I'm not sure if it's triggered by the auto CI system detection.

For humans it's covered by the very end of the intro section on "enabling
features"

http://yetus.apache.org/documentation/0.11.1/precommit-basic/#enabling-features