yetus-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT] Board Report Sep 2019
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2019 17:02:20 GMT

Apache Yetus is a collection of libraries and tools that enable contribution
and release processes for software projects

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Yetus was founded 2015-09-15 (4 years ago)
There are currently 12 committers and 9 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 4:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Akira Ajisaka on 2018-12-17.
- No new committers. Last addition was Akira Ajisaka on 2018-02-06.

## Project Activity:
We released 0.11.0! New in this release was adding more static linters for go,
markdown, and protobuf, emojis on Github posts, and support for Slack and
Cirrus CI.

So far this year, we've done really well on getting somewhat quarterly
releases out.  This has been a goal from day one.  Let's hope it continues!

* 0.11.0 was released on 2019-08-28.
* 0.10.0 was released on 2019-04-21.
* 0.9.0 was released on 2019-01-18.

## Community Health:
The past quarter has been relatively slow (with literally no traffic for a bit
over a month).  This reflects that the busyness of the primary contributor to
the project as well as the amount of work that went into the 0.10.0 release:

* 12 commits in the past quarter (-85% decrease)
* 3 code contributors in the past quarter (-50% decrease)
* 6 PRs opened on GitHub, past quarter (-70% decrease)
* 6 PRs closed on GitHub, past quarter (-76% decrease)