yetus-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: /bin/ls permission issue on precommit tests
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 19:53:23 GMT
Such a tag would be a distribution according to ASF rules. The Yetus
PMC would have to vote on it just as we do releases.

The answer to the issue of blocking downstream folks is to release more often.

The Yetus PMC has a release cadence goal of weekly. Other projects
that want access to more frequent releases can help the situation by
helping to vote on releases.