yetus-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Yetus 0.2.0-RC1
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 19:28:41 GMT
On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Sean Busbey <busbey@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Allen Wittenauer
> <allenwittenauer@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mar 3, 2016, at 8:14 AM, Kengo Seki <sekikn@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> * I found some "2015"s in LICENSE and NOTICE. Should we update them with
>>> "2016" before release?
>>
>>         The one in NOTICE is definitely wrong.  The only entries in LICENSE I see
are for copyrights related to 3rd party works which I don’t think have been updated this
year.  I’d hate to have to cancel this RC based upon this, but it’s probably the correct
thing to do. :(

> Did we change any of our dependency versions such that we'd have a
> more recent copyright for them even if they had updated this year?
>
> The date range on our notice is def wrong though. If we get a fix in
> now we could start a 72hr window today and have a release sunday. On
> the plus side, not a problem we'll hit again for 9 months! ;)

I've posted a fix on YETUS-323. FWIW, I'll likely vote -1 due to this
error but I totally understand if folks vote the other way.