yetus-dev mailing list archives

From Kengo Seki <sek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RM volunteer for 0.3.0?
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2016 22:40:56 GMT
Sorry for the late response, but could you let me try it?
If it's OK, I'd like to create a RC by the next weekend, because I need
some preparation such as reading relevant docs and some trial-and-error,
and I think YETUS-329 and YETUS-338 should be committed before creating a
RC (I'll review them today).

--
Kengo Seki <sekikn@gmail.com>