yetus-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@altiscale.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus Committer: Kengo Seki
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:04:23 GMT
Hey Gang!

	On behalf of the Apache Yetus PMC, I’m absolutely thrilled to announce Kengo Seki as a
committer (and the first since becoming a TLP!) to the Apache Yetus project.  Kengo has been
working with Yetus for quite a while, having begun while it was still a part of the Apache
Hadoop project.   With significant contributions all over the various tools, Kengo’s acceptance
of the role is a fantastic addition to the community and we’re all very excited about it!

	Please join me in congratulating Kengo!