From <leeloo5e79-de...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: RTF-Output with FOP 0.93 looks terrible
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:24:41 GMT
I created a docbook test document which shows some
problems described before.
In PDF there is the a problem with long words in a
table cell. The words do not break.
For some tables I set style="background-color:#fffff".
This is only displayed in HTML-Output. I have to think
about how to change this into only background-color or
a processing instruction. Last one works fine - for
PDF and HTML. In RTF there work no processing
instruction set in the docbook which is converted in
<fo:block break-before="page"/>(page-break) or
background-color="#C0C0C0" (bgcolor="#C0C0C0") or
<fo:block id="lastpage"/> (number of lastpage).
In RTF also the Header isn't filled out. No picture is
displayed there. Tables has no columns. The whole
content of each column of a row is set into one
column.
Some tables has a width of less than 1 cm (in
OpenOffice).
The Table of Content are missing the pagenumbers for
each listed chapter.
While generating the pdf, fop displaying errors
regarding "overflow content" in table cell (see above:
long words) and footer content: "A very long line with
a lot of content. Do you see?" This is also only a
table. But I can't find setting which set this table
cell to a specific width.

I dont know if this is something you can start with. I
attach some files: XML, HTML, FO, PDF, RTF to have a
look at. Maybe I only have to change some parameters
to get a better output.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Kerstin