From "Pepping, Florian" <florian.pepp...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Animation Problems with Batik 1.7 (Animation stops and restarts)
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:34:45 GMT
Hi Cameron,

using your Animation-Support in my application I found a strange
behaviour with some animations. Let them animate a more or less great
time, the animation stops and then restarts again after a few minutes. I
coded you a small Test-Application, that shows this behaviour with a
corresponding SVG-Image.
Let this application run and after 20 to 60 Minutes the animation will
stop. Waiting further about 5 to 10 Minutes the Animation will start
again.

Perhaps this behaviour has something to do with rounding-operations, so
that the calculation-results run out of limits from time to time.
However, this is only a suggestion. I don't now, if it's the real cause.

It would be great, if you have a look at this problem.

Thanks in advance

Florian

P.S.: To start the Application you need the standard batik-jars,
configured in the batch files.

 <<SampleApplication.zip>>
Florian Pepping	Wincor Nixdorf International GmbH
Banking Division	Product Development (PSD5)
Phone: +49 5251 693 6471	Heinz-Nixdorf-Ring 1
Fax: +49 5251 693 6309	D-33106 Paderborn
florian.pepping@wincor-nixdorf.com
http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com <http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com/>