On Jun 11, 2018, at 2:54 PM, Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org> wrote:

I also think this would be useful.

Also, if we're willing to update the apply section to suggest including a canonical location, can we also update our own canonical locations for the license itself to specify https:// instead of http:// (in the same apply section, and in the name/version informational text which precedes the license).

This is also a good idea.

Craig

It makes sense to do this concurrently with the above, as a singular statement about the importance of making sure the the canonical "home" for a piece of work is available and secure.