www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <spamassas...@dostech.ca>
Subject Re: Registering the SpamAssassin trademark
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:58:03 GMT
Larry,

On 03/09/2008 4:48 PM, Lawrence Rosen wrote:
> Sam Ruby wrote:
>> Looks that way:
>>
>> http://assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/q?db=tm&sno=78148991
>> http://assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/q?db=tm&sno=78213077
>
> It appears that these were filed as "Intent to Use" rather than "Actual
> Use". Notice of Allowance was mailed, presumably to Robyn, earlier this
> year. She/we will need to follow up with appropriate statements of use to
> finalize those registrations.
>
> http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=78148991
> http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=78213077
>
> This is turning out to be even cheaper than I first estimated. :-)

Would you have an idea of the total cost that might be involved,
including any future responses to the USPTO?  If not, could someone put
me in touch with Robyn so that I can obtain an estimate from her?  I'd
like to have an idea of the total costs involved before asking the board
for funding approval.

Thanks,

Daryl