www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Multiple licenses for Apache projects?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:52:58 GMT
Hi!

I wonder if it could be possible to assign multiple licenses to an
Apache project e.g. LGPL and ASL.

It is not about USING LGPL, it is if we can put the whole codebase of a
project under a dual (or triple) license.
For sure, the boilerplate will not match, but I guess this is not the
only problem ;-)

I am not sure if this makes sense at all in terms of license
requirements ...

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario