ws-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Tudor, Liviu @Cimage" <Liv...@cimage.com>
Subject RE: Possible problem with IBM WebSphere Developer Studio 4.0.3
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:39:41 GMT
Funny thing is -- if I was to write those beans would have been just the
same!
Strange!

    Liviu

Liviu Tudor

Cimage Novasoft Limited
: www.cimagenovasoft.com <http://www.cimagenovasoft.com/>
+ liviut@cimage.com <mailto:liviut@cimage.com>
(Fax: +44 (0)1344 767701
(Direct Line: +44 (0)1344 767759
*Centennial Court, Easthampstead Road, Bracknell, BERKS, RG12 1JZ

 Sun Java Certified Programmer
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/liviut/My%20Documents/download/SunCer
tProg.gif>

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg." Bjarne Stroustrup