weex-dev mailing list archives

From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Weex 0.24.0 Released
Date Mon, 27 May 2019 12:04:31 GMT
I agree with that.

Moving playground to another separate repository(also under ASF?) may take
couple of days, I don't think there will be big technical issue.

But this doesn't solve the issue that Weex Playground is under Apple
Developer Enterprise Program Account of Taobao (China) Software. And there
is a similar situation for Weex Android Playground.

I could and would mark thing "Stuff that some third party provides for
Apache Weex", but for "Stuff for Weex the Apache Weex team also provides",
this is really confusing concept.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远