weex-dev mailing list archives

From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weex SDK issue with android app bundle and dynamic feature
Date Mon, 20 May 2019 07:08:08 GMT
In order to get the following up emails, you should subscribe the mailing
list [1]

   1. As for your problem, Weex doesn't support 64 bit now. It's normal if
   the log says "xxxx is 32-bit instead of 64-bit"
   2. Weex is going to support 64 bit in the middle of June and you we had
   announced the decision of supporting 64-bit in the mailing list weeks
   before.
   3. There is a corresponding Github issue for this [2].

Thanks for getting in touched, please subscribe the mailing list to receive
news/decisions of Weex community.

[1]
https://weex.apache.org/guide/contribute/how-to-contribute.html#mailing-list
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/issues/2389