weex-dev mailing list archives

From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] Weex 0.24.0 Released
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 10:20:36 GMT
Dear Community

Weex 0.24.0 is released now, one can download source or convenience binary
through the link in our website [1].

And there is a remaining issue for the release. One may notice that there
exists a showcase app called Weex Playground[2], which is compiled
from incubator-weex, but it is not a part os Apache Release as the release
script deleted the files of Playground when publishing release candidate.
As one need a enterprise certificates to publish an iOS App, we used to
borrow the certificates from Taobao(China), LTD.

Based on the fact above, I have following concerns:

   1. I'd like to know whether it is ok to exclude some file during apache
   release, like the code for Weex playground
   2. I am not sure whether it is suitable that I continue borrow the
   enterprise certificates from Taobao(China), LTD and publish the iOS App. If
   it is not acceptable, is there any iOS enterprise certificates under ASF?

[1] https://weex.apache.org/download/download.html#latest-release
[2] https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/weex-playground/id1130862662

Best Regards,
YorkShen