weex-dev mailing list archives

From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Weex 0.24.0 Released
Date Wed, 29 May 2019 13:29:09 GMT

> What's more: a convenience binary shouldn't contain the compilation of
> anything not in the code release.  It sounds like what you're publishing
> there isn't actually Apache Weex, but "based on Apache Weex".

Well, what happens here is that there are two libraries in the git repo of
incubator-weex, namely weex_sdk and weex playground. Apache Weex release
only contains weex_sdk, and we publish weex_sdk as a convenience binary
after the Apache Release as well. Then we used to publish weex playground
to ios App Store in the name of Taobao(China) as we need an apple
developer/enterprise account to do so.

As INFRA[1] owned an Apple developer account, I think we could separate
weex_sdk and weex playground into two repos and publish Weex playground in
the name of ASF.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远