weex-dev mailing list archives

From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Summer Program of Students for Weex
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 09:50:57 GMT
Understood.

I am going to ask the manager of Alibaba Summer of Code (not sure the
official name) that whether he/she would be interested to invite Apache
projects as their candidate. If so, I will move this thread to
dev@community.apache.org to if there is any Apache project interested in
this Summer Program.

Best Regards,
YorkShen