weex-dev mailing list archives

From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Summer Program of Students for Weex
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 07:50:45 GMT
Hi, community

I'm informed by an employee of Alibaba Group that they are hosting a summer
program intended to engage undergraduates/postgraduates into open source
software development. He offered me a chance to include Weex in their
summer program and in my opinion it would be great if Weex could
participate as we do need more developers from community.

As far as my knowledge, it is similar to Google summer of Code
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/>, one can look the detail proposal of
Weex summer of Code on our Github site
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/issues/2422>.

Best Regards,