weex-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.24.0-RC1
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 06:26:21 GMT
Hey Weex PMC,

I'm concerned by the lack of voting here.  Creating a release candidate as
YorkShen has done here requires a fair bit of effort.

Please check the release and vote on it.

YorkShen, you don't have to close the vote after 72 hours.  72 is a
minimum, not a maximum.  You can wait until people have voted.  Perhaps
there is a holiday there that prevented people from getting to this in the
72 hours?

Best,
Myrle
Mentor, Apache Weex (Incubating)