weex-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Weex Trademark issue
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 01:34:18 GMT
Hi York,

Please take a look at the wiki page of the
Apache-Dubbo-external-ecosystem-status, most of the repos were moved
into Apache Dubbo umberaller.
As Jan has said, we cannot see any improvements on Weex side yet. I
think we should work together to try our best address this important
issue in few month.

BTW, I just have a quick look at the projects in the weex-plugin and
weexteam. Lots of projects in weex-plugin have no update since 2017. I
think we need to put more efforts to work with weexteam to make sure
the projects are handled properly.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem