weex-dev mailing list archives

From "以马内利" <279483...@qq.com>
Subject Re: List silence again
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 07:53:13 GMT
Dear Raphael,
    Thanks for your attention. In last one month,Weex commiters in alibaba experienced some
things such as menbers left, Now We have more plans to optimize our develop flow.

    We will make master branch as the active branch, and optimize pull request flow. Also,We
will make jire and issue more active and work.

    It's a pity that `sospartan` has left alibaba because of some personal reason. I will
follow up weex in apache instead of him. Holp more communication with you and support from
you. It's my pleasure that you can contact with me every time. Thanks a lot!

    Best Wishes!

    -- Zechang Xie
    Hangzhou city,Zhejiang province,China