weex-dev mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject mirroring GitHub pull request comments to the dev list?
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 23:57:18 GMT
Hi all

I saw, that thee is a load of traffic on the GitHub pull request comments.
I asked infra if it's possible to forward this comments to a mailing list.
It's no problem... we have just to decide which list.

I propose to forward it to the dev ML. What do you think

With this step, we will be a big step closer to the Apache Way. The
Mailing List mirroring is important, so people know what's going on here.
And if GitHub is some day no longer available (which is possible in
theory) we have the history on the Apache Server.

Regards Raphael