weex-dev mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Some ideas how to get track in Europe and America
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:24:40 GMT
Hi everybody

Sorry for my long silence. In the last two month i founded a new NGO in
Switzerland, so I was very busy. I see, that we still struggle to get
traction in Europ/America. Only a few people know about weex. So here are
some Ideas, how to change this.

Trying to make connection with Companies from Europe and America.

Writing Blogs - The ASF has a blog at https://blogs.apache.org. We can
have one for Weex if we want, this would be a good opportunity.

Attending Events - FOSDEM in Bruxeles would be a good chance. is anyone
planing to be there?

Use Western Social Media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn usw.

I think we have to care more about the community grow and especially the
diversity.

Any touch here?

Regards Raphael