weex-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Feng <cxfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mirroring GitHub pull request comments to the dev list?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 03:56:01 GMT
+1

But I suggest that we add some rules to our PR/commit guide first,  otherwise it will make
a lot of noise in the mailing list.  For example,  all the PRs must be discussed in JIRA
issue or mailing list first,  one feature/issue one pull request,   we can add the rules
to our contribution guide https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#pull-request and
make all the pull requests clear enough.

Any other advices?

Thanks.
Adam Feng