weex-dev mailing list archives

From 张水生 <zhang.shuish...@immomo.com>
Subject WXTextComponent view crashes intermittently with EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS in drawTextWithContext:bounds:padding:view: at _drawGlyphsForGlyphRange:atPoint:. WXTextComponent view crashes intermittently with EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS ...
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 02:38:16 GMT
Hi, Weex Team:
       WXTextComponent view crashes intermittently with EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS
in drawTextWithContext:bounds:padding:view:
at _drawGlyphsForGlyphRange:atPoint:. This happens rarely, Harder to reproduce it locally.
It is reported via Crashlytics often enough to be concerning.

Here is simple stack trace:
===================
Crashed: com.taobao.weex.displayQueue
EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS 0x0000000000000020

Crashed: com.taobao.weex.displayQueue
0  UIFoundation                   0x195888ed4 _NSGlyphTreeMoveToCharacterIndex + 196
1  UIFoundation                   0x195889fbc _NSGlyphTreeGlyphRangeForCharacterRange + 84
2  UIFoundation                   0x19589f1f0 -[NSLayoutManager(NSPrivate) _drawGlyphsForGlyphRange:atPoint:]
+ 4512
I can't reproduce the issue locally, so I don't have a solution. My best guess is that NSTextContainer
is being released while being drawn.
Weex SDK version: 0.12.0
Platform: iOS (iOS 10 and up)
Mac OS 10.12.3