weex-dev mailing list archives

From shihan zheng <zhengshihan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android memory holding in complex layout
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 12:56:28 GMT
Hi, Chris:
    Thank you for your feedback . As you know,Weex needs  to save the Dom
tree to re-render the native view when scrolling up and down ;
We can easily reuse native view because of saving the Dom tree. As you
suggest,  serializing the Dom tree to sdcard  may cause
the scroll be not smooth, and it may be worse user experience.
    In your case, I suggest you can optimize to reuse the item  in DSL,just
like HTML5 ' best practice of endless page;
    we will continue to research the best solution to resolve this problem,
And if you have better idea , welcome to  tell to us immediately .

thank you !

--

Best Regards!